#8 x 1/2" Self-Drilling K-Lathe Screw, Modified Truss Head Phillips, 410 Stainless Steel
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL TRUSS HEAD SCREWS: Made of heavy-duty 410 Stainless Steel these low-profile stainless steel lath screws feature a drill point for effortless attachment of the lath to 10-12 gauge metal studs.
- TRUSS HEAD WOOD SCREWS FOR EASY DRILLING: These easy to use lath wood screws drill through metal without requiring pre-drilling, saving you effort and time on your woodworking or steel working projects.
- THICK & RELIABLE 8 TRUSS SCREWS: Unlike many deck screws and lathe head screws that break easily, our truss head screw set is heavy-duty, guaranteed not to bend or break, with strong, round, easy drill heads.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT SELF TAPPING SCREWS, crafted from a low-carbon grade of hardened stainless steel, passivated and waxed for max drivability, ideal for medium corrosive applications outdoors.
- ASSORTED MAGNETIC SCREWS MADE IN TAIWAN, rigorously tested, ACQ-compatible, more reliable than similar steel screws of unknown origin. Available in packages of different sizes, at the most competitive prices.
- HEAD DIAMETER - : .426" - .446" | Head Height: .082" - .098" | Drill Point #2
Sold here by the piece. Also available in a in a bulk quantity HERE.
Type of Screw: Self-Drilling K-Lathe Screw
Head Type: Modified Truss Head
Thread Type:Fine Thread
Drive: #2 Phillips Recess
Material: 410 Stainless Steel"
Point: #2 Self-Drilling Point
Will ship within 1 business day.