5/16"-18 x 2-1/2 Flat Head Torx (6-Lobe) Thread Cutting Screw Type F - Floor Board, Steel Black Phosphate
- SELF TAPPING TRAILER DECK SCREWS - Designed specifically for attaching wood floors into truck trailers, but they can be used in a number of different applications such as those involving fastening to heavy gauge sheet metal, aluminum, castings, cast iron, brass, and plastic.
- MATERIAL - Hardened Steel (RC 45 Minimum Case Hardness) | BLACK PHOSPHATE & OIL COATING - Provides corrosion Resistance
- For consistent performance, the material in which the threads are cut should have a lower hardness of at least 10-20 Rockwell points
- DRIVE - T-40 TORX DRIVE (6-LOBE)
- RECOMMENDED PLATE THICKNESS - .3095 inches - .3155 inches | RECOMMENDED HOLE SIZE - .29 inches ("L" Drill Bit Size)
Product Type: Type F - Floor Board Thread Cutting Screw
Head Style: Flat Head
Drive (Recess) Style: T-40 Torx (6-Lobe)
Diameter-Thread Size: 5/16"-18
Length: 2.500" (2-1/2")
Plating: Black Phosphate
This item will ship within 1 business day.
For Free Shipping, this item can be purchased on Amazon.com by clicking on the link below:
For Bulk Pricing, this item can also be purchased by the box HERE.