- Ships in 1-2 Days.
- 0.0072 LBS
- Wafer head
- WAR Coated
- 0.19 (#10)
- 1.438 (1-7/16)
- Drill Point, w/ Wings
- Thread Pitch:
- Machine Screw Thread, UNC
#10-24 x 1-7/16 Phillips Drive, Wafer head Tek 3 Self-Drilling Screw with Wings, Steel WAR Coated
Wafer Head Tek Screw with Wings, used for attaching plywood to metal.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- ATTACHES WOOD to METAL (1/4" - 3/4" Wood Thickness to .035" - .176" Metal Thickness)
- WAFER HEAD - provides large bearing surface, allowing screw to tightly fasten plywood to metal, and prevents head of screw from burying through plywood overtime as wood ages.
- WINGS - allow screw to ream through wood before the screw reaches metal, preventing jacking action and providing smooth installation all the way through.
- TEK 3 DRILL POINT - gives screw a drill capacity of .035" - .176" through metal. Recommended Drill Speed is 2500 RPM.
- W.A.R. COATED - for use in ACQ and pressure treated lumber and other highly corrosive environments. These screws exceed 1000/hrs of salt spray resistance.