- Commercial Fasteners
- Self-Tapping Screws
- Self Drilling Screws
- 1/4"-20 x 2-3/4 Self Tapping Wood to Metal Screw with Wings WAR Coated
1/4"-20 x 2-3/4 Phillips Drive, Countersunk Head Tek 4 Self-Drilling Screw with Wings, Steel WAR Coated
- W.A.R. COATED - for use in pressure treated lumber and other highly corrosive environments. These screws exceed 1000/hrs of salt spray resistance.
- WINGS - allow screw to ream through wood before the screw reaches metal, preventing jacking action and providing smooth installation all the way through. Wings as they come into contact with metal.
- TEK 4 DRILL POINT - gives screw a drill capacity of .110" - .375" through metal. Recommended Drill Speed is 1350 RPM.
- DEEP CHIP CAVITY - allows screws to cut threads more effectively into metal.
- ATTACHES WOOD to METAL (3/4" - 1-3/4" Wood Thickness to .110" - .375" Metal Thickness)
Sold here by the piece....for bulk pricing, Click HERE.
For Free Shipping, this product can be purchased from us on Amazon.com on the link below:
Product Type:Self Drilling Screw
Head Style:Flat Head
Drive (Recess) Style:Phillips
Drill Point:Tek 4 with Wings
This item will ship within 1 business day.
Note: We offer price breaks on large quantities of this item. To Request a Quote, contact sales HERE.
Item Condition: New