- Commercial Fasteners
- Self-Tapping Screws
- Self Drilling Screws
- #12-24 x 2 Self Tapping Wood to Metal Screw with Wings WAR Coated
#12-24 x 2 Phillips Drive, Countersunk Head Tek 3 Self-Drilling Screw with Wings, Steel WAR Coated
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- ATTACHES WOOD to METAL (1/2" - 1-1/8" Wood Thickness to .110" - .210" Metal Thickness)
- W.A.R. COATED - for use in pressure treated lumber and other highly corrosive environments. These screws exceed 1000/hrs of salt spray resistance.
- WINGS - allow screw to ream through wood before the screw reaches metal, preventing jacking action and providing smooth installation all the way through. Wings as they come into contact with metal.
- TEK 3 DRILL POINT - gives screw a drill capacity of .110" - .210" through metal. Recommended Drill Speed is 2000 RPM.
- DEEP CHIP CAVITY - allows screws to cut threads more effectively into metal.
Sold here by the piece....for bulk pricing, Click HERE.
For Free Shipping, this product can be purchased from us on Amazon through the link below:
Product Type:Self Drilling Screw
Head Style:Flat Head
Drive (Recess) Style:Phillips
Drill Point: Tek 3 with Wings
This item will ship within 1 business day.
Note: We offer price breaks on large quantities of this item. To Request a Quote, contact sales HERE.
Item Condition: New